Goodbye Schaumburg

It's been a while everyone. I've been keeping myself busy with school full-time, work on weekends, and using any other miniscule leisure time to do homework. This week in particular has been rougher than usual as I have been wrapping up a move. On that note, I'd like to personally thank those who have made this past year eventful, starting with: Family of course, Brian, Justin, Niko, Rich Liou, Clint, Mike Kim, Jason Cho, Michael Joe, and H5. It was great to use this past year to figure out what I wanted to do in life and prepare to succeed at it. I am a much more different person leaving Schaumburg than I was reentering (I was born in Schaumburg, moved to Wisconsin at a young age). I'm going to try to do some big things coming up so be on the lookout for that. I can always use the support of my audience. Once I get ahead of my school work, I will get some more pictures posted on this site. Maybe even some of me. See you next update!


-Randy

0 comments: