When all is said and done

Here are some photos of Chicago that I took yesterday. I just love the city at night.


Believe it or not, this shot is 100% raw. The lighting looks amazing off the left edges of the bridge. The two natural flares on both ends of the shot came out really well.



This photo isn't anything special other than the fact that I have classes here at the Merchandise Mart. In 1930, the Merchandise Mart opened and instantly became the World's Largest Building at 400,000 square feet. This building is as long as two blocks with a height of 25 floors. Today the Merchandise Mart takes the title of the World's Largest Commercial building. This was also the home to NBC studios in Chicago before Flashpoint Academy bought the location. This incredible building is a top-notch mall for interior designers. And if I recall correctly, I believe there are 4 Starbucks inside this building. It's that big.



Here I am busting out my DOP skills.



I'm not sure if you can tell but there is a train crossing that bridge. The carbon-sulfur street lights sort of take away the natural illuminance of the picture but everything else turned out well. It's an awesome feeling to see this after a class that goes from 2-7:30pm. I'll leave you with this picture.

See you next time.
-Randy Lee

1 comments:

Romain said...

Hey! You're in Chicago these days? Wtf you better move your ass over Detroit and come to my campus! I miss hangin out w/ you guys from Seoul...