Attention all Bulls and Blackhawks fans!!!


Hey CHICAGO!


This year the United Center has brought something new to the 2009-2010 NBA season.  

"Madhouse on Madison" is the latest news of the renovated 300 Level seats which now includes 144 LCD screens from LG, new food, new beverages, and many more reasons you should attend a Bulls game this year!  Read more here.

Still though I think I would much rather have courtside seats.  I can't begin to explain my love for the game and the Bulls.  So many great years were spent in front of the television set watching Jordan just rip up players on the court.  Just watching Jordan and the Bulls play taught me how to win in my own current life situations.  And I'm not exactly sure how you can repay someone for teaching something like that but I will find a way someday.  

0 comments: