PGA TOUR WINNER IS Y.E. YANG

Although Tiger is my boy, I have to give it up to my man 양용은 (otherwise known as Yong-Eun Yang or Y.E. Yang)  Congratulations to him.  He really made some spectacular shots on the back nine at Hazeltine which in turn led to his three stroke win over Tiger Woods to lock his first PGA Championship.  (Tiger was 14-0 when leading up to the final round).  Some golf experts may call the South Korean golfer a fluke but trust me when I say that South Koreans KNOW their golf.  The golf buzz in Korea is equivalent to the basketball buzz going on in China.  Golf in Korea is the yoga to India.  Okay well that might be a bit of a stretch seeing as how Yoga originated from India nearly 26,000 years ago but you get the point.  Winning the PGA Championship has secured Y.E. Yang 5 guaranteed years on tour.  Not bad for a farmer's son who picked up golf at 19.  Not a bad way to enter your forties either.  I guess I still have hope.

0 comments: