Chicago Bulls

I know the big buzz on the internet is that new site, fmylife.com. So in dedication to that site, I will contribute one of my own right here, right now.

"I lost a chance to meet and interview the Chicago Bulls (I'll try again next year) . In consolation I was awarded 25 Chicago Bulls tickets versus the New Jersey Nets. Ready? I was only able to stay until the mid 2nd quarter because I had to go to work."

Ah the wonderful misfortunes of responsibility. But the tickets were great and so I would like to take the time to personally thank the Chicago Bulls for their generosity. There was a good sense of pride that struck me as I was leaving the stadium. I can't really explain how good it felt so plain enough - I won't. Hope everyone had fun.

GO BULLS! BEAT THE CELTICS!!

Oh yeah and one more question to all:
Is anybody else wondering how good this Rose kid is? Because I think the sky is the limit for him. With my final thought I'm going call it early.

Congratulations Derrick Rose for winning the Rookie of the Year award for the 2008-2009 NBA season!

2 comments:

JJLee said...

that is a tight shirt. everyone should get it. D Rose ROY!

Unknown said...

Oh yeah? Well then you should visit

"http://www.thechitownproject.com/"

for more info regarding the D-Rose Shirt. They have a great selection of other shirts as well so check it out. Speedy service. Post if anyone else is interested. Gotta love Google Adwords.

-Randy Lee
Lead Sales